Is your skin ready for the upcoming summer months? Or are you still struggling with skin that still hasn’t recovered from last summer?
When you’re dealing with brown spots, uneven skin tone, and other signs of sun damage, it’s tough to feel like you’re putting your best face forward. That’s why IPL Photorejuvenation is a great treatment option. IPL Photorejuvenation uses light wavelengths to target, treat, and destroy uneven pigments present in your skin.
In addition to erasing signs of sun damage, IPL Photorejuvenation can help minimize the appearance of vascular and pigmented lesions for clear and beautiful skin.
WHAT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE INCREDIBLE BENEFITS OF IPL PHOTOREJUVENATION?
– It’s remarkably fast: Most clients need approximately 2-4 treatments (spaced 3-4 weeks apart) to see optimal results. That means you could start your IPL treatments now and have clear skin just in time for some summer fun!
– There’s no downtime: Unlike with chemical peels and other facial treatments, IPL Photorejuvenation requires no downtime or recovery. Clients can continue with their normal routines; however, it’s recommended that they wear sunscreen to protect newly sensitive skin.
– It doesn’t damage surrounding tissue: IPL Photorejuvenation ensures that darker pigmentation is targeted and treated while maintaining healthy skin around the site.
IPL Photo Rejuvenation is a skin laser treatment for the face, décolletage and back of the hands.
This skin treatment:
– Reduces pigmentation, age spots and sun spots
– Reduces redness
– Reduction of fine broken capillaries, red veins and other minor vascular problems
– Improves skin texture and complexion
– Stimulates collagen production
Photo Rejuvenation uses a IPL system which safely pulses high energy light beams through the skin surface, targeting skin pigmentation in underlying tissue and minor surface blood vessels whilst improving skin texture and overall complexion and encouraging the production of collagen. Once the pigment has been targeted with IPL, it comes to the surface of the skin, which then flakes away.
For the greatest improvement in your skin, we recommend a course of IPL treatments combined with microdermabrasion to prepare the skin.
DOES IPL PHOTO REJUVENATION HURT?
There is certainly a sensation, but the light pulses are brief, and can be timed for your level of comfort.
NECK + CLEAVAGE199 zł
FACE + NECK + CLEAVAGE349 zł
Not sure is this is the right treatment for you? Please contact us or book a free consultation visit